- Linking/Partnering with AWAG (Arkansas Watershed Advisory Group).
- Reports from Eddie Skaggs, Maryetta Carroll, and Eden Reif who all attended the AWAG conference in Mountain View.
- Joining a coalition to oppose the fractured shell natural gas drilling on Arkansas Natural Forests and public lands.
- Attempt to obtain a current water assessment of the local area.
- Organizing a fundraiser for the spring.
- Slogans and signs for the local area.
- Wild and Scenic River and/or Extraordinary Resource status...what exactly does that mean?
Monday, December 6, 2010
With 13 in attendance, we discussed several topics during our last meeting: