Friends of the Mulberry Watershed is a grassroots network of property owners and concerned citizens sharing information and resources. We are developing strategies to actively protect our watershed and environment from contamination. Some these strategies include:
· Distribute information concerning water pollution and environmental protection.
· Establish and maintain communication with agencies and officials charged with protecting or managing water resources.
· Engage with parties known to be responsible for using toxic chemicals in order to pursue reductions and alternatives.
· Officially comment and follow up on potentially harmful projects and plans proposed by private and government entities.
· Coordinate and participate in meetings between citizens and private or government sectors affecting our water.
· Build alliances with other organizations and individuals who share our concerns and goals.